Thursday, January 26, 2012

That Pesky Little Problem of Death

I've been working on a post about a student who was shot the week before last, but things are busy and hectic and difficult and so before I was able to finish-
this happens to the father of two of our students. 

Too. Much.






On a related note, here is the link to my latest Teaching Tolerance blog post on the unequal burden and link between poverty and premature death.

It's not all gloom and doom here.  Far from it.  There are too many moments of magic for me to name, especially right now as I'm trying to get ready for work.  For now, check this out for a glimpse of beauty in our city. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so hard hitting. But I'm glad I have you and your writing talents to share these stories with me and remind me not to take things for granted. Also, the Music Box is awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...